Tomorrow morning we’ll be migrating the service back to the main Folksy server cluster which should eliminate any problems people have experienced with the forums this evening. The switchover should cause approx 10 minutes of outage to the service whilst the servers switchover. We’ll post here with more details when we have them.
Apologies to all our customers who have experienced problems today, moving forwards we’ll be putting some new plans in place that should reduce the impact to the service if this type of failure occurs again.
Update 12:50 : This is now underway and should be completed shortly
Update 1:06pm : One machine is taking longer than expected to switchover, awaiting filesystem checks to finish
Update 2:25pm : There was a problem restoring one machine, however this has now been resolved